The current challenge over at the Waffle Flower Blog really inspired today's card, both for the colors and the composition of the photo. I stamped several images from the Love stamp set using the colors of the challenge. I then stamped and heat embossed in gold the sentiment (Altenew), and finally mounted the panel on a folded note card in poppy. I also decorated the envelope.


Beautiful use of the colours from the inspiration photo and the gold embossed sentiment finishes it off perfectly. So very glad you shared this with us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Great take on the inspiration photo and I love that you decorated the envelope too! Thanks for playing with us this month at the Waffle Flower challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the free form stamping!! Thanks for playing at Waffle FLower Crafts:)
ReplyDelete