To make this card, I blended some Broken China distress ink on a piece of white card stock, and then I randomly stamped some flowers and leaves with the same ink. I adhered the panel on a top folding white card. As a focal point, I stamped the sentiment on a white circle, adhered it with foam on a larger circle of vellum with some metallic thread behind, and added some sequins. I then glued the entire piece in the center of the stamped panel.
I was inspired by this week "Runway Inspired Challenge"



Beautiful background especially the ombre sponging. Love your card. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge. Thanks for playing along :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE this! What a great combination - and the color combo is lovely! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
the blending blue is fabulous
ReplyDeletethat circle stamp oh i want it...
and perfect sentiment in blue plus that vellum
your card is wonderfull sweety