And here is my take on it:
I clustered most of the flowers at the bottom of the card, while the sentiment and one last flower are sort of floating towards the right corner (at least that the attempt). I stamped everything on Versamark Onyx Black, and watercolored the flowers liberally (and also going outside the lines) with Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors. The sentiment is from Waffle Flowers Congrats stamp set. I then 3D mounted the panel on a A2 note card in chartreuse green. I am entering the card also to the Waffle Flowers March Challenge



Wonderful take on the sketch--love your watercolored flowers!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is so pretty! I love it! Great take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Such an exquisite card!
ReplyDeletevery pretty watercoloring..thanks for joining us at Waffle Flower Crafts.
ReplyDeleteOh, this is sooo pretty!! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!
ReplyDeleteFabulous watercoloring! Thanks for playing at Waffle Flower Crafts:)
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Such a lovely springtime card. Thank you for playing with us at the Waffle Flower Crafts challenge.
ReplyDeletePretty watercoloring! Thank you for playing with us at Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge!
ReplyDelete