I am sending this card off to the Waffle Flower March Challenge
Thursday, March 10, 2016
Yippee!
For this card I stamped three balloons in Versafine Onyx Black ink and then watercolored them in shades of green, yellow and orange. I added a wash of light blue in the background to add the illusion that the balloons were floating. I traced the balloons' ribbons with a black marker, and then stamped the sentiment (Waffle Flower "Congrats" set) in light grey, traced it with a 2-way glue pen and then added gold foil (more visible in the second picture). I adhered the panel on a green folded card (bar size), and covered the balloons with clear Wink of Stella.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a gorgeous CAS card! Beautiful design and execution, Monica! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “A Bit O’ Green” Challenge! Happy to see your lovely work again!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Virginia!
DeleteAnother fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!
ReplyDeleteSo fantastic to see you enter again!! I love the simplicity of this design and that soft blue background is a gorgeous backdrop for the balloons. So happy to see you again at the Waffle Flower Challenge!!
ReplyDeletesuch a fun card.. thanks for joining us at Waffle Flower Crafts
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Love that gold foiled sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at the Waffle Flower Crafts challenge.
ReplyDeleteYippie! Cute and fun card! Thank you for playing with us at Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge!
ReplyDelete