Friday, August 21, 2015

Happy Birtdhay

I made this Happy Birthday card for my nephew who turned 7. I stamped the three animals with distress inks (second generation stamping) and did some masking to nicely cluster them. I then colored them in with colored pencils. I then stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card. To embellish my card, I stamped, colored and cut three party hats, and glued them on the heads of the animals. I covered the hats with Wink of Stella and glossy accent. I stamped and die-cut the "celebrate" banner and mounted on the card with foam tape, after stamping the ribbon that holds it. I added three balloons that were die cut from colored cardstock, and covered with Wink of Stella. Lastly, I die cut the front of the card in a curve shape, and glued some fringe made out of tissue paper, to add a fun element to the card.  





1 comment:

  1. oh this is so sweeet dear Monica
    love that extra yellow paper there
    so interactive so creative
    I love this cute card
    why dont you join anyting goes challenge Monica.
    cute card you have made
    hope I am not disturbing you with my bombardir comment hehe (SMILE)

    ReplyDelete