For today's card I decided to make my own geometric background. I mounted on a clear block four small stamps (two circles and two triangles) and I stamped repeatedly until I covered my front panel with rows in different colors. I used a die cut to create a curved edge, and mounted the panel with fun foam on the card base (A2 side folded card made from SSS fog cardstock). I stamped the sentiment in onyx black Versamark on a piece of white cardstock, and cut it in a banner shape. I adhered the banner partly on the card base (with foam tape) and partly on the front panel (with glue). I finish off the card with a few enamel dots.
I am sending this card off to Virginia's View Challenge #18
Update: This card received the Honorable Mention from Virginia's View Challenge. Thank you!



Absolutely delightful! Love the composition and use of pattern paper...wait, you stamped the pattern..? Double the brownie points! Yay! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Geometric Patterns” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!
ReplyDelete